Mystic Star 5/3mm - Black Zip Wetsuit - Navy
They’re called the STAR series for a reason. Each year they shine in a new range of fresh colorways and novel patterns. This year the Star is engineered with GBS, Glued Blind Stitched seams. To fortify these seams even better the STAR suit is dot-taped on the critical junctions.
The fullsuits are equipped with Fox lining on the chest and back for a warmer core. Mystic have also added kneepads, made out of the new durable 4-way stretch Hex-tech material, just to keep your knees safe.
- GBS - Stitching method whereby the panels are first glued together and then only stitched halfway through the fabric instead of fully perforating it, which makes the seams waterproof.
- Critical taping internally - A neoprene taping is positioned on the critical seams of the suit. This prevents water from coming through the seams on critical points of the human body.
- Mesh neoprene chest panel - Closed cell neoprene with one side of fabric lamination. The outside of the mesh neoprene offers a better protection against wind chill.
- Hex-tech kneepads - The kneepads are made of a 4way Super-tex fabric. This is a durable fabric especially designed for protection.
- Velcro ankle closure straps - Velcro ankle straps to tighten the leg cuffs.
- Lining saver - Soft Velcro piece attachment on the inside of the suit to fix your collar tag. This will prevent damaging the inner lining.
- Overhead backup - A neoprene back panel with collar, prevent swater from entering through the zipper and neck.
- Back zip - The B-ZIP is the classic wetsuit closure, due to the wide zipper opening on the back the entry is very easy. Depending on the model the zipper is often double lined to prevent water entry throught he zipper.
- Glideskin neck construction - The reduced thickness of the neck construction makes it easier for the neoprene to follow the curves of the neck with less pressure. The neoprene feels like a second skin, while the glideskin inner lining enables an excellent water closure.
- M-Flex (100%) - M-Flex is a very good flexible neoprene. M-Flex stands for high quality neoprene with an awesome stretch ratio.
- Fox Fleece Front & Back Panel - Soft, smooth & incredibly warm.
Return and Refund PolicyONLINE EXCHANGES BY POST Return goods in a fully resalable condition within 28 days of shipping. We will refund your original delivery charge and return postage ONLY when a product is damaged or faulty, not when a product is simply unwanted. This does not affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty or not as described. Shepherds (Windermere) Ltd The Marina Centre, Windermere Marina Village, Bowness on Windermere Cumbria LA23 3JQ The goods should not been worn, washed, or damaged in any way. The original packaging and swing tickets must remain intact, swim wear items will only be accepted with the hygiene sticker still in place. Please ensure you have correctly completed and enclosed the Returns Form, attached to your delivery note, as this is your proof of purchase. We also suggest you obtain a proof of posting certificate or use a traceable postal service with the appropriate level of compensation, should you be concerned that your parcel maybe lost, or damaged in transit to us. We do not accept responsibility for any goods returned to us that are damaged or lost in transit. Please Note: Online purchases cannot be returned to any stores. To keep our delivery costs to a minimum all returns of non-faulty products are returned at the customers cost. There is no need to contact us prior to returning your goods.